Recipe for mathai's KFC ( that's what he calls them :D)
Flour (I use chip-shop batter/plain flour/maida)
- prepare lollipops out of them. There are umpteen number of videos on youtube describing this
technique. Follow any one of them. It is quite easy and painless to do. :-)
- take three bowls, one each for flour, eggs and bread crumbs
- season flour and your prepared lollipops with salt and pepper.
- Add marinade of your choice to the wings- spicy , non-spicy - anything
- be prepared to have your kitchen work top messy, you will know why in a second.
- coat your lollipops in egg - flour - egg - bread crumbs in that order.
- deep fry your lollipops in sunflower oil at medium heat till the colour in picture
- Alternatively you can oven bake then grill them at 200 degrees for 20-30 mts until its done.
- Fried ones taste waaaaaay better than grilled healthy version though.