Eggs - 3
Mustard - 1/2 tsp paste, dijon or english
Potato - 100g or one large cut in to averagely thin slices
Onion - 1/2, chopped
Sausages - 3 medium, I used pork sausages. One could try chicken sausages.
Grated mozzarella cheese - 100g
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Coriander leaves for garnish
A grill-able pan :)
- Boil potatoes in salted water till cooked. This might take up to 10 minutes.
- Cut discs of sausages and saute them using no oil. Fat drips from sausages.
- Add chopped onions to this and saute till onions are translucent.
- Whisk together eggs and mustard with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked potatoes to the egg mix together with onions sausage mix and half of grated cheese. Fold well.
- Turn on the grill now so it has enough time to heat up.
- In the pan add 1 tbsp of oil and add the omelette mix when it's hot. Stir a couple of times as it sets to the base of the pan to start cooking.
- Leave the contents in the pan unstirred over a low heat for about 5 -6 minutes.
- Sprinkle the rest of grated cheese on top.
- Now transfer the pan to a grill and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Ready to eat?